Friday, June 12, 2015

Hiking on Sunday?

I have been thinking that I would prefer not to hike on Sunday. I would like to use it as a worship and rest day. To do that and keep on schedule I would need to hike 18 miles a day instead of 15. I would plan on hiking 6 hours a day instead of 5. If I start at 7 am I would be finished at 2 pm instead of 1 pm. On paper it sounds good. I think taking a day off would be good for my body to strengthen. I would hike 15 miles on Saturday. I would get to a town and stay in a hotel for two nights. Saturday I would get laundry, shopping, ect. done. Then I would use Sunday for a worship day. Hopefully find a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to attend. I am thinking I might need to pack a white shirt. I would make it short sleeve for weight, also a tie.:-). Again, it sounds good in planning. It will tough to hike 18 miles. After a couple weeks hopefully it becomes comfortable, enjoyable, and not a struggle.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment