Sunday, January 25, 2015

01-25-2015:

I am working with Blogsy. Blogsy is an app on my iPad that will let me write my blog and then publish it when I have a wi-fi, or cell connection. I am hoping that it works like that. One good thing about Blogsy is that it has videos to show you how to do applications. I need to learn how to set some of the text modes. Right now when I hit the return, it puts in a blank line. I want it to just return, and not put in a space line. I found it and got it switched to just return and no line.

Hey, I figured out a problem. When I drug over a photo it was blurry. I read in the FAQ that the location for photo library had to be on for this to work. I tracked it down in the iPad settings and turned it on. Now clear photos.

Now to try and publish this.

I got it published, but it came over with no blank lines between the pharagraphs. Still a lot to learn with Blogsy, but I got a good start.

I also need to figure out my daily format so I record distance, time, speed, and anything else I want recorded daily. Maybe temperature. That brings up a question. How do I read the temperature. I wonder if an iPad can do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment