Sunday, February 15, 2015

02-15-2015

In researching the Fall Gathering in October in PA by ALDHA, AT Long Distance Hikers Association, I ran across their notes and pictures from last years gathering. Here is a picture of the participants from last Fall. I think after 5 months in the wilderness I could look like the guy on the front row, left side leaning back in the green shirt. I could end up with a full beard and looking like I have concured the world!:-).
I also got the pampnlet for the ALDHA. It tells you a little bit about what they do. I am interested that they cover other trails as well as the AT. This fall I will take informaiton about the hike we did last year on Vancouver Island. I think some of the hikers would be interested in it. Here is the pamphlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment