Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tue., May 17, 2016. Travel from SLC to Damascus, VA. O miles.

It was raining hard when I arrived. I decided to spend the day at the Woodchuck Hostel in Damascus, and start hiking on the 18th. It appears that it is going to rain all day. I will start counting my days on the trail tomorrow, and consider this day a travel day.
 
It is later in the afternoon now. Weather is much better. I think I should have hiked. Ooh well, I am enjoying Damascus. I even spent a couple hours on Facebook figuring it out.
 
Wow, I just noticed that there has been a real change since I was here a month ago. It has been a whole month since I was here. I left on April 15th. The leaves are out in full force. Much different than before. It will be more beautiful. Such a change!
TODAY
 
A MONTH AGO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment