Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sun., May 29, 2016, Day 47, Craig Creek, 14.1 miles, 6 hours 20 minutes, 2.22 mph, 686.7 miles / 1,481.3 to go.

I got every thing packed inside my back pack. It felt great not having the food bag on the out side.
 
Slice invited me to the trail magic his parents were putting on. They were located 3 miles down the trail. They arrived at 10 am as planned. I got there at 9:30 am. I planned it that way. I took a hour and half break. It was great to meet them. They had the best trail magic I have had yet. She had even made some pasta salad. His mother is Sophie and father is Ralph. Very nice people. Seemed to have a very good family's. Three children, all adults.
 
Slice on right. His parents standing. Rain Deer sitting on left. Google and Little Foot with backs to us.
 
Google and Little Foot camped at the same location I did. They celebrate their second anniversary on May 31st.
This dragon fly sat on my knee for over a minute.
 
Can you say itch. While hiking my bites do not itch. But at night they drive me crazy. I have had some bleed from my itching.
 
I missed not going to church and taking the sacrament. I do not know how to reconcile it?
 
Neat, the eastern continental divide.
 
Good size turtle. About 1 foot long.
Tough hiking along the side of the rocks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment