Thursday, April 7, 2016

Mon. Apr. 4, Day 25, Beauty Spot camp area, 10 miles, 5:40 hours, 1.79 mph, 352.2 hiked / 1815.8 to go.

Got some trail magic when crossed Indian Grave Gap. Got a glass of lemonade a brownie. Hit the spot. Love this trail magic and Trail Angels. When you are part of something bigger than yourself and other people are involved you become a community. Everyone is wonderful. All of the hikers immediately have something in common. I have started giving out Hershey chocolates at shelters. It is extra weight, but people love them. Just like the flight attendants.
 
This is the shortest I have hiked. My feet are bothering me.
 
Great weather today. I hope it is starting to get warmer.
 
The trail today was like trails in west. Rocks, gravel, and dirt. Not just dirt. I almost felt like I was hiking in the Rockies.
 
Some of the trails today reminded me of hiking in the west
 
Forrest like the west
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment