Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Fri., April 26, 2019. Day 18/74. Coxs went to Washington D.C. 0 miles. 991.2 / 1,200.8 to go.

The Coxs had a retirement ceremony in Washington DC. I went in with them. While they attended that I went to the African American museum. It is very well done. There are three floors under ground that talks about the history of the blacks in the US. I got through about 2/3, but went through quickly. I would like to go back.

Before I went to the museum I had a couple street vendors hot dogs. They were good. I loaded them up with toppings. 

After visiting Washington we went to a Noodles house restaurant that the Coxs like. It was good food. I had sushi and a Benton plate. 

Good day, even though it was a zero day.

Pictures:


All from Washington DC.










No comments:

Post a Comment