Monday, April 15, 2019

Sun. & Mon., April 14 & 15, 2019. Day 6&7/62&63. Waynesboro, VA. 38.0321N75.8586W. No hiking. 863.6 / 1,328.4 to go.

A good two full days resting my left knee. I am hopeful it will solve the pain. It was also a good reminder that I am on an enjoyably adventure and not fighting a battle. 

Sunday I went to church and listed to the General Conference Priesthood session. I also learned more about the hand operation that Seth will have Monday. 

While in town I bought trekking poles. Article says they take a lot of pressure off your knees. I sure hope so. They are a hassle to use, but I need them for my knee. I also bought a knee brace.

I did my laundry and relaxed. It was a good rest. I start out again on Tuesday. I will do only 7 to 8 miles.


No pictures of Waynesboro. I ate at a great restaurant, Green Leaf Grill. People are very nice. A nice little city.

No comments:

Post a Comment