Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Thur., April 25, 2019. Day 17/73. Ashby Gap - US Route 50 & 17. Coxs picked me up. 39.0167N77.9648W. 14.8 miles. 6 hrs, 55 mins. 2.1 mph. 991.2 / 1,200.8 to go.

I found my iPad screen cracked when I took it out of my pack. It is one line. Hopefully, it will stay that way and not shatter. It has a protective screen over it so it should keep working.

Feet very sore on the bottom. The bottom of the feet haven’t bothered me before.  Hope it is a passing pain.

The Coxs picked me up. It was great to see them. I got to the parking lot before them and was able to wash in a creek and change my shirt. At the end of the day I am always wet from sweating after hiking for the day.

Pictures:
  1. Mosby’s Confederacy sign.
2.  Stone wall in the middle of no where. Why is my question? What history does it hide? Did someone live here at one time? There are no other clues.

3-7.  Flowers and path.
















No comments:

Post a Comment